Things That Make You Go Hmmm???

Intresting and funny news from around the world.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finally, a study that make sense!!!!

Stockholm, Sweden (Reuters)
  A Swedish study of 3,000 shows that consuming chocolate reduces strokes!!!!  The more chocolate one eats the lower the chances of strokes!!!!  I don't see anything wrong with this study, except the women part, oh yeah, and chocolate is a big Swedish export. But other than those two things, I think we are good to go.
Protect your sweets and sweety,
Rodger B-).

1 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am missing the woman reference? So if I get this right though, say I eat about of pound of chocolate per day, I will not have a stroke? or does this only work in Sweden? Has a similar study been done closer to the equator?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home